The Foundation works with local businesses and individuals to show the needs within the district. Dollars given to the Foundation are often to support our teachers through grants for innovative teaching ideas and literacy materials.
The Foundation also partners with Corporations such as Scholastic to provide free tuition to at risk preschoolers so they have a good start prior to entering Kindergarten.
- Secures gifts of all sizes and distributes funds for school programs prek-12
- Holds events to support families and educates the community regarding the work of the district
- Manages funds for the benefit of students and teachers
- Assist with the Scholarship Program for graduating seniors
- Connects alumni and friends of the Foundation
- Invests funds through Central Trust Investment Company to take advantage of pooled investment and retain expertise of their staff